Bonn Steichen & Partners Dispute Resolution team advises on a broad range of both domestic and international disputes. The team’s continued success in this area has resulted in a new requirement for an additional Commercial/Dispute Resolution Experienced Lawyer (M/F).
BSP offers the ideal environment for its lawyers to develop their skill-base, gain experience and expand their knowledge through our guiding principles of trust, respect and teamwork.
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you advise our local and international clients in a wide range of litigation and arbitration transactions. Your work is varied and covers disputes in areas such as commercial contracts, corporate, banking and finance, employment, construction and insolvency.
- You are fully qualified Luxembourg lawyer ("Avocat à la Cour");
- You should ideally have at least 5 years' practice in a law firm;
- You are able to demonstrate a strong track record of experience and knowledge in relation to dispute resolution matters;
- You enjoy arguing and you are solution-oriented;
- Your command of English and German, both spoken and written, is perfect;
- You are pragmatic, eager to learn and able to demonstrate outstanding expertise;
- You are good at developing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- You are flexible and adaptable.
Along with being offered an excellent career development, you can also be given the opportunity to:
- Develop your non-contentious skills, whilst at the same time enhancing you litigation expertise;
- Join a pre-eminent team which is expert in acting on a broad spectrum of litigation and international arbitration matters on a global scale;
- Play an active part within high-profile international transactions that sets BSP apart from others in the market;
- Work within a structure where our professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
Candidates interested in the above positions may send their application and CV to our Marketing department at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.