Our Startup & Fintech team is passionate about fuelling innovation and fostering emerging companies, fintechs, startups and innovators. As a result, we have developed a dedicated program to encourage them. We understand the unique needs of an entrepreneur, so our Startup & Fintech desk has adopted a team-based approach to provide the most substantive and practical legal advice.
Built on our vast experience, we have learned that certain fundamental legal elements need to be in place in order to take on funding, hire and grow your team, or build enterprise value for an exit.
We closely work with entrepreneurs, founders, inventors, investors, emerging companies and growing businesses in the development of strategic and innovative solutions across a wide range of areas for this purpose:
- Corporate (general corporate matters, structuring, restructuring, fundraising, IPO/ICO)
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Commercial contracts
- Data protection and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property protection
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Dematerialisation (tokenisation)
- Peer-to-peer lending and crowdfunding
- Robot-advisors and artificial intelligence
- Tax legal matters
Our Startup & Fintech team is composed of multi-disciplinary lawyers working in corporate, finance and regulatory fields. Considering the activities that are by nature international in fintech, depending on your needs, we cooperate seamlessly with lawyers from our international network of top tier law firms.