Contact Laure-Hélène Gaicio
Country of Admission
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Master 2 en Droit et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Master 2 in Law and Business Taxation), 2006.
- Université Aix-Marseille III, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master Degree in Business Law), 2005.
- Laure-Hélène Gaicio focuses on complex real estate, commercial, corporate and financial disputes.
- Laure-Hélène has extensive experience in all forms of international and domestic dispute resolution including litigation and arbitration, as well as enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- In addition, she has experience in real estate and commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex agreements.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
May 02, 2019
Newsflash | Jurisdictional immunity applies in Luxembourg when it comes to the recognition of foreign decisions
An unprecedented judgment of the First Chamber of Luxembourg District Court has been handed down on 27 March 2019, granting the immunity from jurisdiction to a foreign State (including some of it
Feb 18, 2019
Chambers Litigation Guide 2019
The Luxembourg legal system is governed by the Constitution of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, promulgated on 17 October 1868. It is a parliamentary democracy.
Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, L-1615 Luxembourg- Kirchberg
Hôtel Le Royal - Luxembourg
Luxembourg - Hotel Royal